FRP Door Drawing
FRP Door Shutter-Panel Type
Supply and fixing of factory made 30mm thick Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) paneled door shutter of required colour of “Rooffit” brand or equivalent an ISO-9001 certified company, made with fire-retardant grade unsaturated polyester resin, moulded to 3mm thick FRP laminate for forming hollow rails and styles, with wooden frame and suitable blocks of seasoned wood inside at required places for fixing of fittings, cast monolithically with 5mm thick FRP laminate for panels and conforming to IS: 14856-2000 including fixing to frames complete as per direction of Engineer-In-Charge.
FRP Door Shutter-Flush Type
Providing and fixing of factory made 30mm thick Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic(FRP) flush door shutter is different plain colour of 'Rooffit' brand or equivalent an ISO-9001 certified company, made with fire retardant grade unsaturated polyester resin, moulded to 3mm thick FRP laminate all around, with suitable wooden blocks inside at required places for fixing of fittings and polyurethane foam (PUF)/Polystyrene foam to be used as filler material through out the hollow panel, casted monolithically with testing parameters of FRP laminate confirming to table-3 of IS:14856:2000, complete as per direction of Engineer-in-charge.
FRP Door Frame
Providing and fixing of factory made Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Door frames of 'Rooffit' brand or equivalent an ISO-9001 certified company, having three legged of cross-section 90mm x 45mm having single rebate of 32mmx15mm to receive shutter of 30mm thickness. The laminate door frame molded with fire retardant grade unsaturated polyester resin and chopped mat. Door frame laminate shall be 2mm thick and shall be filled with suitable wooden block in all the three legs. The frame shall be covered with fiberglass from all sides. M.S. Stray shall be provided at the bottom to steady the frame.
Toilet, bathroom, kitchen, mumty and internal doors for housing, factories, warehouses, commercial, school and institutions.
- Engineer-in-Chief's Branch-E2 Wks (Design) Sub Dte
- DGMAP E-in-C's Branch, Army HQ-Defence
- HQ Chief Engineer Chennai Zone-MES
- PWD Assam
- MECON LTd.
ADVANTAGES OF FRP DOOR SHUTTER & FRAME
- Single casted with no joints: FRP door shutters are casted in one single piece (Monolithically casted) hence leaving no scope for any water, moisture, insects, dusts etc. to seep inside the door and pose problem towards maintenance or bad smell. FRP doors are the only doors, which can be made in single piece, unlike PVC, wood or metallic doors.
- Maintenance free: FRP door shutters are made with inbuilt color, single piece casting and smooth glossy finish hence practically requires no maintenance except for cleaning with plain cloth once in a while or cleaning with soap water. Moreover, as the doors are made with inbuilt color, it has very long live without fading of color and requires no repainting over regular interval, unlike PVC, wooden or metallic door.
- Very long life: FRP as a material is very tough & rigid and resistant to extreme of weather and there is no aging of the material as a result it retains the same luster, strength and rigidity over a very long period, unlike PVC, wooden or metallic doors.
- Resistant to weathering & UV exposure as the FRP door are UV stabilized.
- Corrosion resistant: Excellent water and chemical resistance. As the toilet door shutters are constantly exposed to water & acid being used for cleaning, FRP as a material are the most suited for this, unlike PVC, wooden or metallic doors.
- Ease of handling: FRP door shutters are tough, light weight & scratch proof hence easy to handle, transport & install at site.
- Ease of installation: FRP door shutters are provided with inbuilt hinge slots & proper inserts are being provided in the door & are fixed & installed by any normal carpenter.
- Ease of repair: FRP as a material can be very easily repaired at site for any local or major damage if any & more over repaired area is not visible.
- Good electrical & thermal properties.
- Good aesthetic appeal, strength, durability, waterproof & are termite proof.
- Good dimensional stability at high temperature unlike PVC or wood.
- Can resist very high impact strength, which is evident by its application in various fields of automobiles, railways, boats, aircrafts and defense etc.
- Excellent mechanical, physical and biological properties.
- Advantageous strength / weight ratio and rigidity.
- Moulding size virtually unlimited.
- Considerable design versatility.
- Choice of wide range of inbuilt colour - maintenance free finishes.
- Fire retardant.
- Excellent screw holding capacity of the FRP Door Shutters due to proper wooden insert being provided in the design.